Monday, July 27, 2009

W.O.W is Right!




I am speechless. Now I have never played World of Warcraft (and have no desire to) but I do know people who do and they go crazy about it. This, however, is a bit much. I mean dude, seriously? Its just a god damn game. So you really have to totally freak the fuck out like that? Maybe this kid should consider being a magician since he magically took off his clothes in about 1.5 seconds. Also, did he try to shove a remote up his ass at the 1:11 mark? Uh yeah, I don't plan on playing this game...ever.

PS: Thanks to the West Coast for notifying me of this video.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

*Gasp!* Um, JP, WOW is more then JUST some game. Spend a single night in that glorious wonderland and shoving a remote up your ass will seem totally rational.
"Blood and glory await us!" -Saurfang :P :P :P