Wednesday, July 1, 2009

17 Will Get You 20...How To ID Them Easy


Classic! There are a few reasons I love this t-shirt and a few why I don't. Let's start with the good. It's creative fo' sho. Not only does this shirt say "yeah, I am ready to party! But only if your 18" but it also takes the time out of talking to some little hottie only to realize that you would be grabbing your ankles in the state pen if you pursued her and finished the job off. In addition, it's just funny, boy and girls alike can enjoy it. Which leads to not being embarrassed and having to announce you are a cradle robber. "Who me? Nawww..I just thought it was funny." Just a great converasation piece and ice breaker.

Now to the bad news. There are few who can pull this look off, and this guy isn't one of them. It's simple really: Don't tuck your t-shirt into you jeans, especially if they are tight as hell. I swear this guys pants cut of circulation to his brain. I was there. I took this picture. The girl to the left in the Pettite t-shirt was at the game with this skinny jeans wearing douche. So what does a "Are You 18" t-shirt say about a guy who wears it while hanging with his girl? Asshole.

Keep the shirt at home unless your out with your boys. Better yet, just send me the shirt and let me work my magic.

No comments: