Friday, July 31, 2009

Final Freak Out



Oh Steven, the final instalment of your freak outs is here. You have entertained us all here at I Really Didn't for an entire week. We thank you. Now for this latest freak out, Steven goes berserk over faulty microwave. But hey, I would want my turkey breast and gravy too, just not from a TV Dinner. For as big as this house is and as many sweet ass rides they have, this family is pretty trashy. And don't get me started on Steven's parents. If I was his father I would beat his ass. Kid takes a bat to a truck: beat his ass. Kid screams at my wife all day: beat his ass. Kid trashes a microwave: beat his ass. Kid destroys my guitar: I would fuck him up. As my dad would say, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out." But poor Steven isn't my kid, (thank fucking god) and so, his tantrums like a little fag boy crying over everything is hilarious to all of us here. This kid doesn't need a hug, he needs a straight jacket. Lets hope his brother continues to film his tirades though, cause its pure entertainment.

Bravo Steven. You may never get laid again, but you have made millions laugh. That's got to count for something right? Right? On second thought, naw, this kid is screwed for life.

No comments: