Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Borns - Watch Out! - Steven's Coming For You



Steven freaks out again. This time its over...you guessed it..World of Warcraft...again! Now originally I spoke of how people take this game too seriously, and I still believe some do, but its clear that Steven is a rare bird. Another aspect of these video that I am starting to love is the creativity of Steven's brother and his ideas to push Steven's crazy button. What will this kid think of next? (And kid, if your reading this, which I know you aren't, I have many suggestions for you) Finally, besides Steven's lovable antics, can someone please tell me is this kid own any shirts whatsoever? Its bordering on ridiculous. Come on Steven, put a damn shirt on.

PS: Remember, this coming Monday starts our Freak-Out of the Week contest so keep on sending in those submissions.

No comments: