Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Alive!!!!!!!

Lost, forgotten, put on the back burner, misunderstood, over and done with…until today. Back by unpopular demand….I didn’t really say everything I said!

So where have I been? Traveling? Not so much. Working out? Psht…yeah, right. Confronting my inner demons? Well, maybe, but that’s another story. However, what really happened is that monkey has gone ape! There is so little to talk about and so much time…wait, reverse that. I have found a new lease on life, new take on crazy, a new direction to move in. And I couldn’t be happier. It’s amazing how individuals can affect a person’s life. How the smallest push can thrust you into talking giant challenges. I had always though those in your life, the ones you see every day, are the ones that have the most impact on an individual. I was wrong. Finding someone you can totally confide in with your inner most fears and your most outlandish wants is the true meaning of life.

I have been re-energized, reinvented, reinvigorated. From a far off distance came the support the push and the confidence builder. Now, my only hope that it will evolve close to home…and sooner rather than later…like saaaaaaaay….before college football starts.

Until that time, you are stuck with my rants and thoughts. And you will either love me or hate me and for all of you out there but one, I wouldn’t want it any other way.

No comments: